- Powerful CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz Processor offers high speed and top-rated performance with energy-efficient computing.
- Android 9.0 OS: Raise possibilities of substantial improvement on software features, including app compatibility, brand new UI, display rotation, and more refresh modes.
- Tablet Screen Size: Retain 13.3" high-resolution flexible E Ink display, a perfect fit for PDF document reading, and also a great size for a tablet.
- Fingerprint Recognition:?Strengthen the security of your personal information. Unlock your device in an easy way.
- OTG Capacity: Mass extended storage supports SD cards, even physical keyboards and mice. Plug and Play, do not have to install any driver.
- Secondary Monitor: Eye-friendly monitor features four refresh modes used for different situations.
A Professional Device to Boost Productivity
Tools for Immersive Reading
Powerful PDF Features to Help You Dive in Reading
Leave Your Thoughts to Stay Engaged While Reading
Directly write down what you think and how you feel on ebooks in several supported formats, including PDF, DJVU, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC, CBZ, CBR, FB2, CHM, etc.
Make Reading in Foreign Languages the Easiest Thing
BOOX Max3 supports full-page translation for different languages so you do not have to struggle through a single phrase or paragraph.It takes only a few seconds to automatically translate the whole page you're reading.
Tools for Note-taking
Jot Down Your Ideas Whenever You Want
The 13.3” huge display lets you have more space to jot down notes, sketch and have a splits view which allow you to read two separated pages of the same or different documents at the same time, or even create a note at a side.
Copious Tools to Spark Your creativity
Tools for Apps on E Ink
Get Everything Done Fast with Apps
There are various apps can be downloaded from the built-in App Store to improve your work efficiency. Find more interesting third-party apps such as office, news, magazine apps from Google Play. And easily optimize them for the best performance on E Ink display.
Tools for More
Working on Computers Without Getting Sore on Eyes
By mirroring your computer display to BOOX Max3, folks who have to stay on the computers to do word processing for a long time every single day, like writers and programmers, no longer have to worry about serious eyestrain.
Plug and Play
Directly plugging a keyboard and mouse, you can move a cursor and type like on a laptop. Incredible productivity break through the limit of eReaders!
Max3 vs Max2 Pro
Product Detail Showcase
- 13.3"? E ink flexible screen with flat cover-lens
- 2200x1650 Carta (207dpi)
- 16 gray scale
- Capacitive touch+Electromagnetic pen touch（WACOM）
- Octa-core 2.0GHz
- 4GB LPDDR3 memory
- 64GB EMMC storage
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz)+ BT 4.1
- Regal refresh
- Documents Format: PDF, EPUB, TXT, DJVU, HTML, RTF, FB2, DOC, MOBI, CHM...
- Images Foramt: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP
- Audio Format: WAV, MP3
- APP Store: BOOX store
- Support DRM
- Buttons: power, back button with fingerprint recognition
- Monitor Interface: Micro H**I
- Expansion Interface: USB-C (support OTG)
- Speaker: Dual Speakers
- Mic: Dual Microphones
- Earphone Jack: USB-C earphone jack
- Battery Capacity: 4300mAh Polymer Li-on
- Battery Life: Up to 4 weeks (standby mode)
- Dimesion: 309.8*227.8*6.8mm
- Weight: ≤490g
- CE, ROHS, FCC, TELEC, CCC